As I was looking for some meal ideas, I came across Stuffed Salmon Spinach. I haven’t had salmon for some time so why not fix this.
I went to the grocery store to buy salmon. I was glad to see that the grocery store already had stuffed salmon with crab made. Bang, let ingredients to get, all I just spinach which I purchase kale mix (chard, kale, and spinach) and cream cheese.
The salmon is already stuffed, just need to add spinach and bake this delicious stuffed fish.
- Stuffed Salmon Crab
- 2 cup of Spinach
- 1/2 tbsp of Cream Cheese
- Hot Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degree
- Turn stove top on medium-low, and pour in 1 cup of water and 2 cups kale mix
- Once the kale mix start to turn dark green, drain the liquid, add the cream cheese and mix it altogether
- Mix crab along with the kale and cream cheese
- I love spices, I add 1/2 tbsp of mix chopped hot peppers in the mix…I use jalapeno, chill, manzano orange, and serrano.
- Place it in the salmon
- Use cooking oil or spray to the pan so it won’t stick
- This is an option, add little lemon zest to bring a nice lemon taste
- Cover the salmon and pop in the oven and let it bake for 16-20 minutes
- I remove the cover and let it bake for 5 more minutes
- Once it’s done baking
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving
To make this a delicious meal, I cook green beans and homemade yellow rices.