For my no meat week, I am preparing a healthy and vegetarian friendly meal.
This is a easy lunch or dinner meal to prepare and not only that less ingredients to purchase or waste! I purchase Tasty Bite Indian Coconut Vegetable (Hot), an all I had to do is cook the Basmati rice and other vegetables.
- Tasty Bite Indian Coconut Vegetable (Hot)
- Basmati Rice
- Tarragon (pinch) (optional)
- Follow the directions for Tasty Bite Indian Coconut Vegetable
- Cook vegetables of your choice
- Cook rice and follow the directions
- Blend cook vegetables, Tasty Bite, and let it cook for about 3-5 minutes
- Once it’s done enjoy the meal
There you go, a easy meal to prepare without any wasting!